Kuala Selangor Firefles
KUALA SELANGOR FIREFLIES NATURE TOUR, MANGROVE SWAMP, FISHING VILLAGE, SILVER-LEAF MONKEY, BIRDS THAT WILL KEEP YOU SPELL BOUND EVERY MOMENT
We travel on the West Coastal road most of the way, seeing traditional fishing village, rice paddy field and even shop for premier brand of rice at the rice factory. We even will have photo session at some beaches. Soon we will arrive Kota Melawati to explore around the Lighthouse and discover its delightful residents; monkey. We then spend an educational tour among the nearby mangrove swamp, observe the birds, monkey, and swamp fishes and crustacean in it’s surroundings. We will then visit the nearby fishing village before indulging in a sunset sea food dinner close to the river mouth.
In the night we travel nearby to kampong Kuantan fireflies sanctuary and speed about 30 to 45 minutes on a row boat to observe and marvel at the thousands of fireflies nesting among the trees along the river banks. Upon completion we will head back to your hotel in the comfort of you air-con 7 seater MPV or Premier Sedan car.
- Price cover air-con 7 seater MPV or Premier Sedan car
- Price over Kota Melawati and Mangrove swamp entry fee
- Price include drinks and snack during walks but exclude dinner
- Price do not cover Firefly sanctuary entry fee (USD 11.00 approx. per pax)
- Duration 9 hours (approx.)
- Pick up at 12.30pm