Kuala Lumpur City Tour
FULL DAY KUALA LUMPUR CITY TOUR WITH A TOUCH OF NATURE INCLUDING PETRONAS TOWERS AND BATU CAVES.
When you only have a day or two in Kuala Lumpur then see the best of Kuala Lumpur’s history and culture with our special full day tour of the city’s highlights.
Warm up the day explore the famous linestone hillside with 272 steps to the inner cave and scared Hindu shrines and world’s tallest statue of Lord Murugan at Batu Caves and have photo stops at National Monument, Royal Palace, Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Thean Hou Temple and have a breezy shopping at China Town, known for its wide choice of affordable produts and more choice at Central Market.
After Lunch, we make a detour outside City to Putrajaya, the Seat of Malaysia Government. Be awe by the beauty and cleanliness of the Government City and its many inspiring architecture buildings. Before evening, return to City and visit Petronas Twin Tower for photoshoot, visit the famous KLCC shopping mall or the Ocean Aquarium inside and after dinner, return back to Hotel for a well deserve rest.
- Price over air-con 7 seater MPV or Premier Sedan Car
- Price do not include any tickets for rides at Petronas Twin Tower
- Price do not include Lunch or Dinner
- Mineral water are provided for the duration of the tour
- Other destination can be included in exchange of some existing part of the program to suit your visitation desires
- Duration 10 hours (approx.)
- Pick up from hotel at 9.00am