KUALA GANDAH ELEPHANT ORPHANAGE SANCTUARY DAY TOUR FROM KUALA LUMPUR
You own private tour will kick off when we pick you from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. We start the day with a leisurely drive out of the city leaving behind the busy scene and out to the mountainous region of East Coast of Malaysia.
Our first stop is at Bukit Tinggi, about 48km away from the city, upon arrival we will spend more time visiting the beautiful and enchanting village of France, Colmar Tropicale. It is a French-themed village and Resort inspired by the old town of Colmar in Alsace, france, which is known to be one of the most beautiful city in Europe. Then we will drop by the Japanese garden further down the hill before we adjorned to Bukit Tinggi Village for Lunch.
We then continue on the East Coast Highway and soon passing through dense rainforest and lush tropical folliage where we eventually we arrived at Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. You will kick off the visit of this centre with an informative video that details the preservation efforts taken by the Malaysian Wildlife Society to protect these giants. You will have the opportunity to feed the elephants and watch some performances too. You also have the opportunity to go down to the river nearby to bathe an elephant and have some fun together. (to bring spare change of clothes)
Your professional elephant guide from the centre will be with you throughout your visit and will give you clear and full information about the centre and the life and habits of these elephants in Malaysia. We return back to the city and drop off at your hotel.
- Price covers air-con 7 seater MPV or Premier Sedan car
- Price do not covered entry ticket (about USD 11.00/pax) to Elephant Sanctuary or Colmar Tropicale
- Price do not cover lunch or dinner
- Mineral bottled water and snacks are provided during entire journey
- Journey stops can be made at any point of interest along the way to Elephant Sanctuary and back to Kuala Lumpur city
- Duration 10 hours (approx.)
- Pick up at 8.00 am