GENTING HIGHLANDS ENTERTAINMENT AND FUN ON MOUNTAIN TOP AND BUKIT TINGGI FRENCH VILLAGE EXTRAVAGANCE – FULL DAY OF 8 HOURS MEMORABLE TRIP
Take a breezy drive out of Kuala Lumpur City for a day of Xtra fresh air and fun. We will swing through the mountain tunnel and out to Bukit Tinggi beautiful and peaceful hill. And located 2,000 feet above sea level is a bustling small Frech village, called Colmar Tropicale, a French-themed village and resort inspired by the old town of Colmar in Alsace, France. After a time of photo session and coffee, we move on to Karak Village for a local delightful lunch.
After Lunch, we begin the breezy drive up to mountains of Genting Highlands some 1.835 meters above sea level, and stopping mid-way to catch a ride at South East Asia’s fastest and longest cable car ride, Skyway. The ride takes you on a 3 kilometres panoramic views of mountains and jungle while on the way to the top where the World of Genting Highlands entertainment world begins.
Visit the World-class casino, shops and restaurants. Not forgetting the family friendly fun at indoor and outdoor theme parks. Choose from the many rides and indoor movies and fun shows. After a full day of entertainment and fun, head back to the Genting Skyway and hop aboard our air-con MPV or Premier Sedan car for the trip back to Kuala Lumpur and drop off at your hotel or a place of your choice.
- Price covers the full day travel with the air-con MPV or Premier Sedan Car
- Price do not cover entry fee to Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi
- Price do not cover for Lunch or Dinner
- Price do not cover for any rides at Skyway, or Genting Highland Entertainment Resort World
- No entry fees required at Genting Highlands other than tickets for rides, shows and other purchases
- Duration: 9 hours (approx.)
- Pick up at 9.00am